Join our team as an Account Executive in Plano, TX!
Intertrend Communications is a leading multicultural advertising agency. We help brands make meaningful connections, build relationships and win over new fans, which result in tangible business results.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive with solid agency and marketing experience to join our team. They will jump in and help in the development of strategic ideas, integrated plans, production and execution. The Account Executive will help foster and grow strong internal relationships and agency culture, as well as build the trust and confidence of clients.
- Develop and execute business and marketing strategies to drive growth and increase revenue
- Conduct market research and data analysis to identify customer needs and preferences
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure timely delivery of projects and campaigns
- Communicate effectively with clients to understand their goals and provide excellent customer service
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively
- Actively assists in the development of integrated campaign plans and creative from initial development through to production/execution in broadcast, digital, social, mobile, print, OOH, collateral, event marketing
- Proactively completes day-to-day tasks for assigned campaigns and launches
- Work closely to monitor and manage the creative production process, meet key dates and ensure smooth internal and client communications
- Responsible for the timely delivery of reports, analysis of campaign performance and research
- Effectively manage costs and budgets, ensuring estimates are signed, billing procedures and timing is on track
- Develop strong relationships and effectively communicate with clients, agency partners and internal teams
- Competitive salary between $50,000 and $56,000 per year
- Full-time job with opportunities for growth and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off and holidays
Join our team and help us drive business growth for our clients in Plano, TX!
- Data Analysis
- Small Business Online Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Strategy
- Time Management
Type of Contract
Between US$50,000.00 and US$56,000.00 per year
Share this position: