Event / Experiential
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The experiential events coordinator will work with the producer in support of a design forwarded & multi-media event/experiential project environment. Will work closely with the Producer and Production Artist to complete project tasks and provide the quality of work to achieve the Agency and the clients project goals.
· Research/contact/coordinate with external vendors, venues, organizers and/or artists based on assignments (printing, fabricator, materials, catering, premiums, delivery, logistics, etc)
· Coordinate with internal teams – creative team designers mainly to provide all art files to award production partners/3rd parties before deadline
· Takes direction and instruction easily, and fulfills assignments well, with follow up.
· Update production progress status
· Requires hands-on fabrication, setup, tear-down, installation, moving, and QC
· Occasional handling of heavy weight objects
· Support expense tracking to make sure everything will be on budget
· Engage with photographers/videographers or other temp workers for specific events
· Learns and understands installation and permit requirements and ensure expectations are met.
· Learns and understands compliance with insurance and building/safety know-how
· Learns on-site execution and troubleshooting know-how
· Bachelor degree
· Positive and passionate about exploring and learning the production of experiential events & activities in arts, culture, and design fields
· Be able to work over the weekend
· Knowledge of proper use of tools (handheld tools) and hazardous materials (adhesives, paints, resin etc.) is a plus
· Knowledge of art handling a plus.
· Basic knowledge of Mac/Apple software such as adobe creative suite and Microsoft excel, word, ppt.
· Familiar with Google chrome search engine, social platforms – IG, FB, Slack etc.
· Familiar with Zoom, Skype, Team, Google Meet virtual APP
Type of Contract
Share this position: