We are currently seeking a highly passionate senior designer for Freelance to join our creative team. Your role will involve working closely with designers, copywriters, and cross-functional teams to develop and test new creative ideas. You will be responsible for executing original and innovative designs and storytelling concepts, as well as overseeing projects from conception to completion.
Primary duties involve:
· Collaborating with internal & external peers and/or managers to exchange information related to projects.
· Partnering with Account & Strategy teams to design and deliver effective campaigns.
· Taking responsibility and full accountability for the ideation and creative execution of breakthrough work.
· Oversee end-to-end delivery of the creative process - actively participate in creative briefings, develop, and execute creative concepts (both independently and with the team), and determine solutions/alternatives when necessary.
· Responsible for mentoring junior designers.
· 2-3 years experience with art direction/ad strategy & creation or UI/UX
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, UI/UX, Advertising, or equivalent design-related field
· Strong understanding of digital/social platforms and their use in marketing.
· Experience in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well as both a team player and leader.
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and tight deadlines.
WHAT’S IT LIKE WORKING AT INTERTREND:
Work with fun loving yet hard working individuals! We’re a team not just as an agency, but also as a dragon boat race team, community volunteer team, LGBTQ marching team and much much more!
Got a furry friend at home that you’ll miss? Bring them to work with you! We have multiple four-legged ambassadors at our offices to welcome you both.
Want to give back to the community? Intertrend is not just about making a profit, we are also here to make a difference! Join us on our various volunteering programs and opportunities. Be an agent of change!
Like to branch out to different tasks to learn and grow? There’s always projects on hand seeking volunteers, you can always seek out challenges that’ll help shape you!
- User Experience Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- User Interface Design
- communications design
Type of Contract
Between US$75,000.00 and US$95,000.00 per year
This position requires education background
This position is not receiving any more applicants at the moment
Temporarily we are not receiving any more applicants.
If any changes are made, “Senior Designer - Freelance, Long Beach, CA” will appear in our list of open roles: