● Analyze research on consumers, major competitors, and target markets to make a
strategic marketing decision for clients to reach the Chinese American and other Asian
American segments and grow business within Asian American markets.
● Identify the appropriate traditional and digital marketing channels to create marketing
campaigns that align with client’s objectives. Develop measurement plans (KPIs) to
evaluate the campaign success.
● Deploy digital platforms (DV360/Google Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics and
Facebook Ad Managers) to track and measure day-to-day data and utilize data analysis
tools to identify trends and areas of opportunity.
● Utilize analysis of digital and traditional marketing performance to optimize media
budget, creative and media strategy and tactics. Ensure accurate campaign data and the
campaign goals are achieved - delivering effective and efficiency for client ROI.
● Convert all research and data analysis into insights and recommendations in a
visualizable format. Produce media plan presentation, performance reports and ad hoc
reports to internal teams and clients on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis depending on
● Maintain a deep understanding of Chinese American and multicultural Asian American
● Maintain close communication with Asian American media vendors, partner agencies,
and internal teams, including Accounting, Creative, Media, and Strategic Planning for a
coordinated campaign execution.
A master’s degree in marketing or advertising and one (1) year of experience as marketing analyst, or closely related position.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin Chinese required.
- Chinese (Traditional)
Type of Contract
This position requires education background
Share this position: